Print this Page
4x4 Posi-Lok Ford
- The colder the temperature, the longer it will take to
- If the front differential becomes submerged, the TLA
temperature will cool and the 4-wheel drive will disengage.
- The TLA unit can cause excessive wear on internal components
in the differential and may cause other electrical problems.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving
the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only
available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems
and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned
off or the differential is submerged.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer
cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic
hand tools. No internal differential work is required.
- New CNC machined brass cable housing for the central
axle disconnect system
- Dash bracket discretely locates handle to an easy to
- Easy to follow instructions make installation easy
4x4 Posi-Lok, www.4x4posi-lok.com
Copyright 2001 4x4 Posi-LokPatent No. 5,605,213